9th ANNUAL FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR SUMMIT
Oct. 28, 2020
8:00-8:30 a.m. | Registration & Networking Time
8:30-8:45 a.m. | Welcome and Introductions
Sponsor Acknowledgements: Renée DeLuca Dolan, President and Founder, Contempo Design + Communications
Emcee: Gabrielle Christman, Chief Executive Officer, Hunter International Inc.
8:50 a.m.-9:40 a.m. | Morning Keynote: Sales strategies to build your business with ease without working 24/7 Speaker: Jennifer Gluckow Gitomer, President and Founder, Sales in a New York Minute
9:45 a.m.-10:45 a.m. | BREAK OUT SESSION I: Becoming a Real Deal Leader: Build the competency, connection and courage required to be a leader you and others want to follow
Facilitator: Jennell Vick, Executive Director at Cleveland Hearing & Speech Center
- Noelle Akins, Founder, Akins & Associates
- Corey Minor Smith, Consultant, Speaker, Trainer, Corey Empowers, LLC
- Monika K. Moss-Gransberry, Founder, MKM Management Consulting LLC
9:45 a.m.-10:45 a.m. | BREAK OUT SESSION II: A Compliance Session – Accounting, Human Resources & Legal Advice for Entrepreneurs – An interactive Workshop – baseline tools for compliance to help your business grow.
Facilitator: Veena Khanna, Northeast Oho Regional Executive | Senior Vice President, Key Private Bank
- A’Shira Nelson, CPA, Tax Manager and Money Coach, Apple Growth Partners
- Corinne Saliba, HR Consultant, The Ahola Corporation
- Christina E. Niro, Partner at Frantz Ward LLP
9:45 a.m. -10:45 a.m. | BREAK OUT SESSION III: Work-life Integration – Learn from others that have been there. How work-life integration is “an approach that creates more synergies between all areas that define ‘life’: work, home/family, community, personal well-being, and health.”
Facilitator: Deborah Spake, Dean, College of Business Administration at Kent State University
- Anne Murphy Brown, Associate Professor, Legal Studies at Ursuline College and Author, Legally Mom, Real Women’s Stories Balancing Motherhood and Law Practice
- Kendra Gardiner, Chief Performance Officer, JumpStart, Inc.
- Tari S. Rivera, Founder and President, Regency Construction Services, Inc.
9:45 a.m.-10:45 a.m. | BREAK OUT SESSION IV: Lessons Learned from 15,000 Pitches
Angela Lee, Professor of Practice at Columbia Business School, Founder of 37 Angels
10:45 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. | Networking/Sponsor and Exhibitor Visitation
11:25 a.m.– 12:10 p.m. | Mid-Day Keynote: Your Business is a Lever for Impact
Speaker: Tanisha Robinson, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, W*nder
12:10-12:40 p.m. | Networking/Sponsor and Exhibitor Visitation
12:40 – 1:30 p.m. | FEMALE ENTREPRENEUR SHOWCASE: Hear marketing and branding secrets from four female entrepreneurs that have helped them stand out among the crowd and listen to their unique entrepreneurial journeys.
- Susie Frazier, Artist, Speaker, and Author, Designing for Wellness
- Ariane Kirkpatrick, Owner and CEO, The AKA Team
- Tami Schneider, Founder and Owner, Cleveland Yoga Studios
1:35-2:30 p.m. | Intentional Networking Session
Everyone Will Leave With A Lead
Facilitator: Patrice Blakemore, Executive Director Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses in Partnership with Cuyahoga Community College
2:30-2:45 p.m. Networking/Sponsor and Exhibitor Visitation
2:50-3:15 p.m. | Afternoon Keynote – Failures, Pivots & Wins: How to lead a company from failure to Forbes without losing yourself.
Speaker: Madison Mikhail Bush, Founder and CEO, POINT
3:15-3:30 p.m. | Acknowledgements, Raffle Prizes, and Wrap Up
3:30-4:00 p.m. | “Happy Hour” Networking Time (Optional)
*FES speakers and agenda are subject to change